quarta-feira, 9 de abril de 2008

Constatações

I like this word. Specially because it reveals something I've always knew but just now I've realized about. Eu deveria estar estressada 'cause most of the times the TPM chases me. Today it was different maybe due to a sad new early morning. Simon died. Our funniest and dearest and unique Simon. Late at night the one I've been hating for the last months called me to say that he was feeling depressed, I've laughed but suddenly I've started to feel sorry for him. Maybe I'm not that cold bitch. I had all the reasons to feel happy inside. 'Cause he's been the reason of all my stress. I've decided to search for an ex boyfriend. He stills the same, but much more famous. Once he said to all the audience that I was an open chapter in his life. We made love and our history ended that night. I'm wondering whether how would be my life now if I decided to go on with him. Imagine myself as a wife of label's owner, an rock artist with a man that besides this wild look has a heart of gold. He stills helping everyone with talent. C.H. I had good times with you.

Nenhum comentário: