sexta-feira, 14 de março de 2008

Just another one



I met him. I could feel he didn't know what to do. The first look reveals it all. Please have a sit. Near him of course. He's like me changes the subject whenever he wants to but we come back easily to what we were talking some minutes ago without losing the catch. He offered me tea and paçoca. I wanted to laugh but I maintained serious. He touches my arm from time to time. He pushes my chair to be closer. He's like a teacher trying to make me feel relaxed. Suddenly he asks my age, about my boyfriend. He's funny. Today I've called him, he said he was having a Spanish class. I've started to talk to him in Spanish. Later he wrote me, si necesitas algo no dudes en llamarme o escribirme. 'Por qué tienes que tratarme así, por qué? No soy un juguete...

Nenhum comentário: